SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER
II. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Building concept, design user interface (UI) of POPS products including website, mobile apps, tivi apps for both frontends and back ends with product manager, marketing lead.
- Make interfaces friendly, interactions and usability for users (UX).
- Guarantee spirit, simple and unification of all products layout.
- Making HTML/CSS (if can).
- Keep up-to-date with new trends and make better design frequently.
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Reporting work daily for Product Manager and Sr. Branding & Product Creative Specialis as request.
Responsibilitive in make sure the quality and deadline for work.
- Activation in communication and give problem feedback in project.
- Activation in give options, improve work or work solution.
- Combination with another team work out time, participant in product progress (as request).
- Handle more over 1 project as works.
- Improve information through training course and apply in work.
- Sharing experience, make workshop, guide team members (as request).
- Contribute and join activation of company, contribute to build culture of company.
- Compliance rules and policy of company.
- Compliance rules of security, protect and respect the license in all projects.
- College/ Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art, Web Design/Mobile Design or Multimedia Design.
- Must have 2 – 3 years experience in Mobile app (Android, iOS), Website design includes responsive.
- Experience in TV App design, campaign materials design is a big plus.
- Have knowledge of Color theory, Wireframe/Grid layout, Typography, Photography.
- Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Overflow, ...
- Have knowledge of Branding is considered.
- Creative and passionate in product innovation.
- Love to design layout in minimalism and material design.
- Able to multi-task, open-mind, ready to learn.