I. JOB DESCRIPTION:
The CRM & User Engagement Specialist will be the main driver for retention and long-terms growth of POPS app. The main tasks will be to keep users interested in coming back to the app multiple times, increase user lifetime value, create customized time-based and user-specific content hooks to attract users deeper into our marketing funnel.
II. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop and execute CRM strategies, tactics and communications to drive growth and retention
- Track and report CRM KPIs, including deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate, opt-out rate, as well as specific business goals around individual campaigns.
- Optimize business rules that automate and drive content, triggers, audience segmentation, channel selection, creative messaging and communications cadence.
- Be the gatekeeper of CRM campaigns, monitor the campaign pipeline and optimize the communication frequency
- Work in partnership with other marketing functions to develop a deep understanding of user segmentation, behavior and customer journeys.
- Maintain high levels of data hygiene with fast-growing, high-volume lists and data from multiple sources
- Constantly stay informed with best in class acquisition, retention and advocacy practices.
- Quickly identify and troubleshoot any campaign performance issues and drive successful resolutions.
- Manage CRM platform and communication-related budget
- Develop strong subject matter expertise in content verticals (e.g. film, series, comedy, cartoon, etc.)
- Work closely with Content Marketing Executive and Branding Specialist to align Engagement plan with overall Content and Social Marketing Plan.
- Handle ad hoc projects as needed by the team
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field
- 3-4 years experience in notification push and/or email marketing.
- Fundamental knowledge of responsive UX, HTML and CSS is a plus
- Working knowledge of engagement platforms such as CleverTap, Insider, MoEngage is recommended.
- Copywriting/Copyediting skills, being creative is a strong plus
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Strong analytics skill & working knowledge of Appsflyer, Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics