I. JOB DESCRIPTION:
Sales Manager is tasked with management and growth of sales and revenue of the Business Unit. This role is also responsible for unlocking our clients’ business opportunities, delivering outstanding client service as well as innovative and ambitious solutions and offerings.
II. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Direct and oversee BU's sales objectives and initiatives assigned. Managing BU’s sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals; the successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Leverage the agency's capabilities and expertise (strategy, services & data/insights) to bring innovative and creative solutions to our clients.
- Build strong relationships and be viewed as a trusted advisor with senior client and industry stakeholders.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Create the environment for and champion’s great work across all teams; actively supports and is responsible for growth and career development of the
- Responsible for clients' billing activity, budgeting, expense tracking and management to ensure financial portion of POPS relationship with client is accurate and operates correctly.
- Participate in other client meetings as required (including new business pitches).
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Exhibit leadership across teams and agency
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment.
- Ability to nurture and retain client and employee relationships.
- Entrepreneurship spirit, tech-savvy, creative-driven.
- Strong managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team.
- Outstanding English communication and interpersonal skills, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with financial data and budgets.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations to solve client challenges.
- Strong technical understanding of digital performance marketing i.e. Paid, Owned and Earned products and services such as Content Marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management (organic & community focus) and Display Marketing.