I. ABOUT BRAND & AD SOLUTIONS TEAM:
Brand & Ad Solutions (BAAS) is POPS’ specialized division that provides brands and brand agencies digital content and media solutions. The team works with some of the largest brands in the content marketing space to deliver branded content and media solutions. A trusted partner with in-depth understanding of the local audience behavior, local market and digital trends, BAAS works closely with brand marketing teams to offer relevant brand opportunities in the rapidly growing digital and mobile landscape. Some brand examples are; Unilever, Pepsi, FCV , Samsung, Vinamilk, Tiki, Vietjet etc where the team provides break-through content solution to deliver brand goals.
II. JOB DESCRIPTION:
Purpose: The Sales Manager is tasked with growing and managing POPS’ portfolio of clients. This role is responsible for unlocking new client business opportunities and driving revenue.
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- The candidate is tasked with the responsibility of driving revenue via developing new business opportunities with greenfield clients and grow alignment with the annual strategy and targets set by the BAAS Director.
- Identify, develop, and lead sales efforts to both brand advertisers & agencies across branded content, content sponsorship and media solutions opportunities.
- Work with internal business units to develop pitches and proposals leveraging on client and industry insights.
- Maintain and ensure close monitoring of revenue goals on a weekly basis.
- Understand the industry landscape and keep up with industry updates and insights that are important to POPS’ business and its growth and to knowledge-share with the rest of the group.
- Team mentoring and support to enable individual growth and development.
- Report to and work closely with BAAS Head in other related areas to achieve revenue goals.
Desired skills & experience:
- Minimum 7-8 years experience in the digital media, advertising, content or/ and brand space.
- Ability to think strategically, and identify and resolve brand problems in digital branded content and digital media space.
- Ability to understand the value of branded content vis-a-vis brand advertising.
- Strong technical understanding of digital performance marketing i.e. Paid, Owned and Earned products and services such as Content Marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management (organic & community focus) and Display Marketing.
- Strong selling, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills, including advanced PowerPoint skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills both internally and external parties.
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to work with multiple teams and stakeholders in a productive and constructive manner.
- Existing networks with brands is a strong plus.