I. JOB DESCRIPTION:
We are looking for the Technical Lead position who can help us to build the OTT platform and company websites. The candidate is required to have experience of both hard skills (JS, React.JS, Node.JS, RESTful APIs, HTML 5, CSS 3, etc.) and soft skills (team leading). He/ She needs to manage a developer team to deliver the software in both features and non-feature requirements (e.g. performance, scalable, maintainable, flexible, etc.). He/ she is able to do the code review and also coach train team members to raise the team’ s quality.
II. JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Drive the team of developers in creating high quality code in an agile, test-driven development environment utilizing applied technology stack
- Lead development team to map technical requirements into architecture and technical design tasks, plan releases and deliver on commitments based on business needs
- Conductreview code reviews and of team members to ensure alignment with set standards and requirements
- Proactively identify and provide solutions to application code-related issues, review and provide feedback to any required final user documentation
- Drive and support team to release new features, troubleshoot, fix issues while the system is still running stably in good security, scalability and performance
- Communicate high-level technical strategy and product vision, encourage technical discussions, promote cross-functional projects, and facilitate code reviews to drive the delivery of high-quality code into production and on-time completion of projects.
- Promote and lead innovation of product solutions and best practices
- Influence the team’s success through technical as well as people leadership skills
- At least 5 years of experience of working in software development, and more than 2 years in the same position.
- Have experience of developing web and mobile applications. Can provide solutions for high performance and scalability architecture.
- Have experienced in ReactJS, AngularJS, Vue.JS
- Have experienced in HTML 5 , CSS 3, NodeJS, RESTful APIs
- Be familiar with Agile / Scrum development environment
- Good teamwork and reliability
- Have knowledge of UI / UX and design principles