CUSTOMER SERVICE LEAD
I. JOB DESCRIPTION:
II. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Be responsible for setting up customer service standard workflows, policies standards, and performance metrics
- Collaborate with relevant departments to understand and handle customer-related issues to improve customer service and manage escalations appropriately
- Managing daily operations by ensuring standard procedures are implemented and providing coaching to the team on areas of improvement and development.
- Identify and drive necessary changes for the improvement of operating and organizational efficiency of the customer services team.
- Generate, monitor, and communicate daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of contact center, performance as per identified KPI to stakeholders
- At least 5-year experience in Customer Service and at least 1-year experience as Team Lead
- Highly knowledgeable of customer service SOPs, databases, and tools
- Strong customer service soft skills (complaint handling, problem solving, negotiation and escalations
- Ability to work independently and deliver high quality solutions in a timely manner.
- A problem solver with a strong awareness of risk and ability to see around the corners.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Vietnamese and English
- Ability to think strategically and lead teams in achieving set goals
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills