The Creative Director will be responsible for overseeing all branded content and initiatives assigned across multiple platforms and formats. This role will be the expert in understanding brand and branding messages in line with local consumer and market insight. As such the ideal execution is to craft brand solutions that serve as entertainment in and of themselves. This role is expected to have excellent knowledge, experience and interest to drive and lead branded content concept/idea and provide creative direction. This role will lead the development of branded content initiatives in all forms to drive new and current business revenue.
- Manage Branded Content creative team and take responsibility in driving branded content business revenue. This will include every step of the process from pitching branded content projects such as Full Digital Campaign, Viral, Content Series to conceptualize the new idea, create slides for proposal decks and carry out creative pitches.
- Provide non-branded content formats for in-house production, as needed and in alignment with the line-manager. Top priority is to drive branded content business revenue.
- Propose strategic plans and deliver revenue by bringing to POPS existing brand relationships that the candidate has in the industry as well as new business both organic and inorganic.
- Deliver original branded content ideas to stand out in the industry for creativity and relevance in line with local market insights and consumer landscape
- Supervise production process to maintain the highest quality in terms of content and aesthetic aspects including post-production to ensure the best quality output in alignment with the Creative team head.
- Supervise and manage the branded creative content team to their full potential
- Keep track of industry trends and best practices to be on top of the branded content business and add value to the overall team by conducting periodic competitive creative audits and sharing with the larger team quarterly
- Build up a new network of relationships for POPS branded content division based on existing personal clients as well as attract new clients.
- Always ready to take new responsibilities and drive business by setting examples across creativity, integrity, positivity and discipline.
- Meeting the KPI goals based on direction aligned and set by the CCO to measure his/ her own performance and the team performance.
II. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in creative/ art design, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field
- 8+ years of experience as a respected leader in multichannel content creation and advertising with strong knowledge in the Vietnamese market
- Passionate and highly proficient in visual storytelling
- Knowledgeable about the content production and creating video clip script
- Highly proficient in creating concept of channel/show and developing concepts to multi- platform content. Adaptive to the evolving online environment, digital content and branded content
- Highly Insightful of target audience, content for target audience, digital content industry
- Strategic mindset for content innovation, able to analyze & find out the hook and unique treatment of content for brands
- Strategic mindset for business return on investment, able to assess content value, calculate ROI, RPV, view goal, maximize revenue.
- Knowledgeable of copyright and license of content and brand
- Has a marketing mindset to develop audience, promote content on multi-platform, create community of target audience
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written with fluency in Vietnamese and English language.