The Creative Content Writer will be responsible for brainstorming, developing and shaping creative contents including but not limited to writing full detail content scripts and creating proposals for content concepts. This role is part of the Popcorn Team and will be under supervision of Content Writer Team Leader and Creative Director. The Creative Content Writer will collaborate with Production Producers in delivering creative content for POPs platforms and our brand partners.
II. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be able to participate in brainstorm sessions, develop scripts, and refine the quality of content created by the Creative Team or own ideas, by reviewing script formats and concept proposals and providing creative inputs.
- Sharing creative ideas in order to shape up the content or refine existing contents when necessary.
- Work closely with the Production Producer in nurturing stories and providing advice in enhancing creative contents.
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types as well as developing related content for multiple platforms.
- Identify creative challenges and provide solutions in collaboration with other members of the creative team as needed.
- Identify sponsorship opportunities in the concept created in order to create sellable proposals to brands and potential partners.
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Writing proposals and scripts for various creative content ideas as requested, including but not limited to content development, editorial and planning.
- Be present on the set as required or assigned by the team leader in order to support the Production Producer and crew members with the content proposal writing and script development.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Communicate and cooperate with all members within the Popcorn team, including a content manager, video editors, and producers to ensure the content follows the concept and script.
- Actively creating an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field
- 3-4 years of experience working in media/digital agency in the creative department
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively across multiple functions and multiple levels
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both verbal and written
- Creative and collaborative team player with experience working with a diverse team