Brand manager use customer and trend research to create strategies that will change how people perceive the brand. This can involve overseeing advertising, communications, design and events. Brand managers are responsible for making sure that branding is consistent across communications, campaign and business activities.
II. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Conduct consumer and market research.
- Study market research & competitors review.
- Identify how our brand is currently positioned in the market.
- Design a research-based brand strategy.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message.
- Communicate our brand personality internally and align company around foundational ideas
- Anticipate consumer trends and keep brand up to date
- Determine the appropriate brand message that will achieve company’s goals
- Defines the brand’s vision, positioning statements and creates strategies to support the vision.
- Develop the right strategy to introduce and promote the POPS brands and related entities.
- Plan develop and direct marketing efforts to increase the value and performance of POPS’ brand, POPS’ services,
- Manage brand image from design to production
- Gather and analyse data to produce insights to recommend commercial actions.
- Manage and develop subordinates if any.
- Coordinate related departments to ensure the overall strategies between brands and business activities.
- Design internal/external company branding in partnership with HR
- Other tasks assigned by the Line manager or the Company
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management, experience in the Entertainment field is an advantage
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Efficiency presentation & communication skills in English
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Effective planning, time management, presentation, negotiation, communication and project management
- High sense or emergency & analytical
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends
- Have a regional exposure is a big plus
- Open to Vietnamese Nationals but also expats
- Have worked for a digital company is a plus